Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Penny for your Thought

This is not my concept but I loved the man's idea so I will use it. One true thought in one complete sentence that has changed/moved/or surprised you.  I know as a child growing up my mother told me I should not lie rather to get my feelings, thoughts and emotions out I should write letters "to the world".  It not only helped but also opened me up to writing.  Something I very much enjoy doing.  I will slowly add to this list.  If you wish to do the same you may comment but please be truthful and please do not beat on me or others for posting.  If you need it written out  - BE NICE!!!

Here it goes:

The night you woke me from a sound sleep to do things with me that no 5 yr old should know about was the same time sleeping through the night was ruined for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment